If you are going to post a comment or a question on this blog, please observe the following rules:
- Be respectful. You don’t have to agree with everything or anything posted here. Just remember, you can disagree without being disagreeable.
- I don’t want to stifle someone’s creative writing style or free speech but please, may I suggest only judicious use of colorful language.
- Hate speech of any stripe will not be posted.
- Partisan political statements should be avoided unless it directly and specifically pertains to the discussion at hand.
- Advertising in the guise of a blog post will not be allowed through.
- Please use only your first name and last initial, or just your initials, along with your city and state when posting.
- Try to keep discussions centered on the topic of the day and the main focus of this blog – addiction and recovery related issues among healthcare professionals.
- Tell the truth. Brutal, rigorous honesty is always required of someone professing to be in recovery. I realize this is an ideal that is not always attained. Those of us in recovery claim progress, not perfection. At the very least, let’s let progress carry us all forward together.